Banner Badge — service dog sign for harness handle
Our unique design is made especially for our Mobility Support Harness handlebar. Clear and legible designs are perfect for identifying a service animal and informing the public about your dog’s job.
These double-sided banners are visible from the front and back, and are visible even while the handle is folded. The banner is a 2-sided fabric ID patch with specially designed elastic loops to stretch tight on your handle bar. The patch size is 2.5” x 5” (6.35 x 12.7 cm). Use the included Velcro straps to attach the banner to a rigid mobility handle. Fits best on handlebars 8-10″ wide that are 4 inches or taller. Very easy to install and does NOT interfere with the function of the harness!. Hand wash as needed. Does not interfere with the harness or handle. *Not recommended for very short brace handles under 4” tall.
Designs (CAPS indicate LARGEST TEXT on design):
- 101 SERVICE DOG (red medical symbol)
- 102 SERVICE DOG, Ignore me, I’m working (disabled and medical symbols)
- 103-A SERVICE DOG, DO NOT PET, Public Access Required by Law (red medical symbol) – NEW woven material
- 104 Balance and Medical Support ASSISTANCE DOG (blue disabled symbol)
- 105-A Mobility Assistance Dog (STOP sign) DO NOT PET/DISTRACT, do not separate dog from handler – NEW woven material
- 106- MOBILITY ASSISTANCE DOG
How do I install the banner badge on my handlebar?
It’s easy! Watch this helpful video to see how: