Banner Badge — service dog sign for harness handle
Our unique design is made especially for our Mobility Support Harness handlebar. Clear and legible designs are perfect for identifying a service animal and informing the public about your dog’s job.
These double-sided banners are visible from the front and back, and are visible even while the handle is folded. The banner is a 2-sided fabric ID patch with specially designed elastic loops to stretch tight on your handle bar.The patch size is 2.5” x 5” (6.35 x 12.7 cm). Use the included Velcro straps to attach the banner to a rigid mobility handle (fits best on handlebars 8-10″ wide). Very easy to install and does NOT interfere with the function of the harness!. Hand wash as needed. (Not recommended for very short brace handles under 4” tall.) Does not interfere with the harness or handle.
Designs (CAPS indicate LARGEST TEXT on design):
- 101 SERVICE DOG (red medical symbol)
- 102 SERVICE DOG, Ignore me, I’m working (disabled and medical symbols)
- 103-A SERVICE DOG, DO NOT PET, Public Access Required by Law (red medical symbol) – NEW woven material
- 104 Balance and Medical Support ASSISTANCE DOG (blue disabled symbol)
- 105-A Mobility Assistance Dog (STOP sign) DO NOT PET/DISTRACT, do not separate dog from handler – NEW woven material
How do I install the banner badge on my handlebar?
It’s easy! Watch this helpful video to see how: