The Perfect Pace™ is a simple no-pull training tool offering effective and gentle control to instantly stop your dog’s bad habits of pulling and lunging on leash. Our head collars are designed specifically for dogs that have not done well with other types of training collars or halters, and who are stronger than their people!
The Perfect pace comes in 3 materials:
- Original Woven material is soft, light weight, rope-like material. It is 3/8 inch (9.5 mm) wide and available in several colors.
- Smooth Nylon is a silky-smooth tubular material. It is ½ inch (12.7 mm) wide and resists snags and fraying. It’s wider and more durable than the original woven option. It is also more comfortable in the hand than the woven style.
- Premium Leather is the only leather head halter available anywhere! Leather is available in 3/8 inch (9.5 mm) and ½ inch (12.7 mm) widths and comes in golden tan or black colors. Leather is supple and becomes softer and ages beautifully over time and comes with our unmatched lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship.
Choose from 2 styles:
- The Halter is a separate head collar that is used with a separate leash (leash not included, lightweight leash is recommended). Select the size that best fits your dogs head/neck.
- The Halter Leash is an all-in-one head collar and lead. The innovative combination design is one-size-fit all. We love it because it fits any size dog and is elegantly simple with no extra leash snap to jangle or weigh it down.
To order, click on the material you’d like below, then select the style/size. See the product page for more details!
How to put the Perfect Pace Halter on your dog:
How to install rubber chin ring on a smooth nylon Perfect Pace:
The Perfect Pace NO PULL (Halter Leash & Dog Halter):