These beautiful leather collars are made from the same premium quality leather and solid brass hardware as our awesome leads. Unique double-D-ring design lets you use one ring for holding ID tags, and the other for the leash.
There’s no fussy decoration to fade or wear out. Crafted without stitching or rivets for long-lasting quality. The edges of the leather are beveled for a smooth feel and are gentle on your dog’s coat. Go ahead, let your dog go swimming and roll in the mud—quality natural leather will outlast any fabric or synthetic material.
- Measure your dog’s neck as you want it to fit (do not add extra length).
- Or measure the length of your existing collar to the hole that fits.
- Our collars are measured to the MIDDLE HOLES to reflect the dog’s actual neck size! We think this is more accurate.
- This collar adjusts 1” (2.5 cm) larger or smaller than listed measurement.
Choose from our beautiful Golden Tan Bridle leather with solid brass fittings (darkens to a beautiful chestnut brown), or lovely Black Latigo with silver fittings (chrome plated solid brass). A perfect pairing with any of our leashes.
(To change the hardware color: click here and select CHROME or BRASS)
Available in 3 sturdy leather widths:
- 5/8” (16 mm) (Recommended for dogs over 20 pounds. 13″ and larger)
- 3/4″ (20 mm) (Recommended for dogs over 40 pounds, 14″ and larger)
- 1” (25 mm) (Recommended for dogs over 50 pounds)
FOR SMALLER DOGS, PLEASE SEE OUR DAINTY DOG COLLAR–it is narrower and lighter weight
- 12-13″ (30-33 cm)
- 14-15″ (35-38 cm)
- 16-17” (40-43 cm)
- 18-19″ (45-48 cm)
- 20-21” (50-53 cm)
- 22-23″ (55-58 cm)
- 24-25″ (60-63 cm)
- 27-28″ (66-69 cm)
Note: brass hardware can stain white/light coated dogs; the oil in dogs’ coats can create tarnish, a harmless chemical reaction.