Made exclusively for BLD by artisan craftsmen in Ohio, these collars are expertly constructed to our standards and specifications. The BLD logo assures quality and durability. This premium quality dog collar will last a lifetime! Our hardware is always rust-free solid brass, unlike the cheap nickel or steel buckles found on other dog products (chrome plated solid brass on the black leather). Our collars also don’t have the stiffeners required for less expensive leather, you’ll appreciate the quality and suppleness immediately. Our leather is from American hides. Yes, all this costs more, but we believe it’s worth it for the superior feel and function.
- Measure your dog’s neck as you want it to fit (do not add extra length).
- Or measure the length of your existing collar to the hole that fits.
- Our collars are measured to the MIDDLE HOLES to reflect the dog’s actual neck size! We think this is more accurate.
- This collar adjusts 1” (2.5 cm) larger or smaller than listed measurement.
- The layered leather and stitched construction doesn’t stretch; measuring is important to get the right fit.
- 5/8″ wide, small dogs
- 10-11″ (25-28 cm) neck size
- 12-13″ (30-33 cm) neck size
- 3/4″ wide, medium dogs
- 14-15″ (35-38 cm) neck size
- 16-17″ (40-43 cm) neck size
- 1″ wide, large dogs
- 18-19″ (45-48 cm) neck size
- 20-21″ (50-53 cm) neck size
- 22-23″ (55-58 cm) neck size
Width refers to the width of the leather at the buckle. The round part is narrower.
Golden Tan Bridle Leather with solid brass hardware (gold color only). This natural leather is hand oiled to bring out the rich color and suppleness. Tan leather darkens to a beautiful chestnut brown with use and age.
Black Latigo Leather with chrome plated solid brass hardware (silver color only). The rich black color does not fade or bleed, because it is not dyed.
Sorry, hardware changes and custom requests are not available on this collar design.