Tips for using your MSH handle:
- Always loosen the bolts before folding the handle. Failure to do so may ratchet the right side too tight and cause it to lock up.
- Always tighten the bolts after raising the handle. Not too tight, just a little snug.
- Place the rubber washer on the bolt before screwing into the harness handle.
- Keep a spare bolt handy at all times.
- If the bolts want to loosen too much, apply some Teflon plumbers tape to the threads of the bolts.
- Consult your harness Owner’s Manual for more info.