This is the best quality leash you will find anywhere. There is no stitching to come undone or rivets to wear out. We use only the best and most durable leather that is always flexible and only improves with age. All edges are beveled for a smooth feel. Top quality hardware assures strength and durability. We are so confident that this is the last one you will ever need, we offer a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
We will make this leash to your specifications! Choose the hardware color, handle style, assembly style, and make other notes to customize your leash. We can use screw posts (no braids–on larger widths), and even omit the loop handle if you like at no charge. Feel free to call if you’d like to discuss in person.
- For the handle end, indicate if you’d like a regular handle loop fastened with a braid (standard option if not specified), screw posts, or NO handle at all. You can add a ring to the handle if you desire.
- Tracking Leads are made with a splice. Since the length of a single leather strap is limited by the length of a leather hide. In most cases, we splice the leather at 5-6 foot increments
- Braided splice is standard, as shown, and is the strongest option. If you have a specific location you’d like the splices, let us know (braided splices make excellent grips or distance gauges).
- Larger widths (L 5/8″ & XL 3/4″) are made with screw posts at the dog end for durability. Braids are used at other splice points. You can request no braids if you prefer screw posts.
- Smaller widths (S 3/8″ & M 1/2″) are always braided at the ends and splices.
Our Golden TAN BRIDLE Leather is 100% American vegetable tanned leather, made with NO dyes or toxic metallic chemicals. Reminiscent of fine English horse tack, this leather is superior in quality to any other leash you’ve seen. Every leash is HAND-OILED to bring out the softness, so your leash arrives supple and feels great in your hands immediately and only improves with age. The color will darken with use and age. Solid brass hardware (gold color).
Our lovely BLACK LATIGO is solid black, and superior to ordinary leashes in texture and quality, cut from select from USA hides. It is incredibly durable, yet is very flexible. Feels great in your hands and will simply get better with age. We use only the highest quality chrome plated solid brass hardware (silver color) (some hardware is stainless steel depending on the size and supply reliability).
Choose Width Size:
Small (3/8” / 7mm. width)—Best for smaller and medium sized dogs. Braided at both ends; this narrow width is very secure. Small yet strong hardware. (ONLY available with braids)
Medium (1/2” / 11mm. width)—Great for medium sized dogs, yet sturdy enough for larger dogs. Great for people with petite hands, or who prefer a lighter weight leash. Braided at both ends. *most popular choice!*
Large (5/8” / 14mm. width)—Sized for larger dogs, size fits well in your hands. A good sturdy weight with larger hardware. Screw posts used for durability at the “dog end” of the lead.
Extra Large (3/4” / 17mm. width) —Sized for large, giant, and very strong dogs. Great for people who like a big, sturdy leash. Heavy duty hardware. Screw posts used for durability at the “dog end” of the lead. HEAVY WEIGHT option is available in TAN by request if you need a monster leash.
Heavy Duty 1″ wide — a monster leash. Seriously, It’s gigantic and super heavy. Select XL then upgrade to the 1″ wide option for $10 more. ONLY made with screw posts for durability. (Braids not available on this size.)
Bolt snaps, as shown, are the most reliable hardware we’ve found for this XXL leash. Choose solid brass or stainless steel.
Our exclusive swivel Shackle Snap is now available! See details here.
Alternate hardware is available for the XL 3/4″ width if desired. Sorry, no other hardware selections available for the XXL 1″ width.
(Looking for a continuous length or a longer lead? Checkout our Brahma Leads here.)