Full-Custom Wheelchair Leash for use with Hook Attachment.
- The only custom made dog leashes specifically designed for wheelchair users
- Hands-free leashes that attach to the wheelchair
- Tangle-free designs prevent snags and hang-ups
- Options available for people with limited strength, low dexterity, quadriplegia, etc.
- Available in premium leather or Brahma soft-grip material all with high quality, durable hardware
- Satisfaction guarantee and a LIFETIME WARRANTY
- If our other wheelchair leashes do not suit your needs, then this is the way to custom order your perfect leash.
Print out detailed literature for this product:
These products are intended for use with fully trained service dogs/assistance dogs/pet dogs that have excellent leash manners. We’ve designed all of our Wheelchair Leash options to manually detach from the wheelchair in the event of an emergency situation. Why? Because it’s simply a smart idea!
Only you can determine if letting go of the leash and attaching it to your wheelchair is the right choice for you and your dog.
Attached leashes (fastened to a person, wheelchair, or other mobility device) are not safe for all dogs and/or users of wheelchair/mobility devices. Please choose your equipment wisely and use responsibly.
Do not use wheelchair leashes with an untrained dog. Not for dogs that pull on the leash. Wheelchair leashes must NOT be used with dogs that lunge or are difficult to control, as this could be very dangerous. Additionally, DO NOT USE FOR PULLING A WHEELCHAIR.
Please note: If your strength or dexterity is limited, you may need assistance from a friend to install the wheelchair attachment and make the initial adjustment to the leash. Once attached and adjusted, the leash will remain at the desired length and is easy to connect to and remove from the wheelchair.