Custom Brahma leash in a variety of sizes, lengths and modification options.
Available in any length for all your training needs, from 4 to 50 feet long.
Choose the width: (if you are looking for the Brahma XS THIN, LIGHT version for small breeds or puppies click here.)
- ½” wide (12.7 mm) for most dogs, very sturdy for medium and large breeds
- ¾” wide (19 mm) for large breeds, this is a heavy-duty line (not recommended for dogs under 80 pounds)
Customization is available!
Handle End Styles available:
- Regular Loop Handle (most popular)
- Regular Loop Handle with a loose O-ring in the handle loop
- End in an O-Ring (no handle loop)
- Bolt Snap on Handle End (no handle loop)
- No Handle (no handle loop or hardware) Great for Tracking leads!
- Open Handle (bolt snap that clips to a fixed O-ring 18″ from the end) Overall length is measured with the handle loop closed
- Distance Marker: a smooth marker rivet. Example: you may want a distance marker at 6 feet from dog end on a 10-foot leash. Perfect for CGC training! (marker fob no longer available)
- Quick-Grab handle: add a second handle loop for convenience. Example: you may want a handle at 3 feet from the dog end to hold your dog close. Quick-Grab Handles are made with the center of the handle grip at the requested measurement. Please note: Due to the length of handle, and hardware, used to form the Quick-Grab Handle, requests made that are 16″ or less from the dog end will be crafted at the dog end.
- Loose Ring with a fob for a slip collar
- Make the “dog end” chew-resistant with a 24″ stainless steel chain (ex: a 10 foot leash will have chain plus 8 feet of Brahma)
- HUNTER ORANGE (high visibility)
- BRIGHT MINT GREEN
- COBALT BLUE
- Stainless Steel Bolt Snaps are the standard hardware for this product. These are the most reliable leash snaps we’ve found.
- The following specialty snaps are available by request.
- Scissor/trigger style snaps are available for 1/2″ or wider leashes by request; please know we don’t recommend these as they are not as reliable as our standard options. You may select special hardware if you’d like. (NOT available on small width,)
- Our exclusive Locking Carabiner Snap comes in all sizes; choose this if you desire a snap that can lock closed, ideal for “Houdini” dogs that somehow shake loose of regular leash snaps. Must be used in the locked position.
- Alligator Locking Jaw Snaps are available for XL 3/4″ and XXL 1″ wide leashes ONLY. These are heavy-duty snaps designed for working/police/military dog applications. Made in Italy from solid bronze.
- Shackle Snap / panic release are available for XL 3/4″ and XXL 1″ wide leashes ONLY. Custom fabricated for us with a swivel, this snap is very secure under heavy load, and can be released instantly by pulling the release cord.
- 24″ stainless steel chain with bolt snap is a chew-resistant option for XL 3/4″ wide leashes ONLY. Replaces 2 feet of material at the “dog end.”
We stand behind the quality of our products.
All Bold Lead Designs’ handcrafted leather & Brahma products that we make in our workshop are guaranteed against defects in materials and craftsmanship for life!
If your leather lead, Brahma lead, training equipment, or harness ever breaks or is damaged from regular use, simply contact Bold Lead Designs for a replacement or repair at no charge. There is no time limit. This is the best warranty in the industry.
If service is required, please see Warranty Claims & Repair Service below.
Warranty is limited to replacement or repair of covered product only, and does not cover things outside of our control such as chewing, neglect, misuse, normal wear, external trauma, or customer alterations. Bold Lead Designs reserves the right to determine if a repair or replacement is covered by our warranty. Items we don’t make in our workshop, such as accessories and consumable items, are excluded. Note: bldBASICS, any item sold as used or imperfect or marked with a star is excluded from this warranty or guarantee.
Limitation of Damages:
Guarantee/Warranty is limited to replacement or repair of product only. Bold Lead Designs, LLC, or its associates, cannot be responsible for any claims or liabilities beyond the scope of the guarantee. Chewing, neglect and misuse, customer alterations, external trauma, and items marked with a star void all warranties. No other warranties, expressed or implied, are made. User assumes all responsibility for proper and safe use of product and care of animal. Customer pays for shipping for warranty claims. This warranty is nontransferable.
Have a warranty issue? Need a repair or replacement?
Please contact us first so we can help determine the best way to get you taken care of!
If the product sustained damage under normal use, and is covered under warranty, we will make it right at no charge (just pay for shipping).
Non-warranty repairs and alterations may be available, even for chewing and external damage. Repair costs start at $5 plus shipping. We will provide an accurate quote upon assessing the damage.
What to do: Tell us what product you have and what the issue is. If you can, please email us photos of the damage so that we can determine the best solution (repair, replacement, or something else). Usually we will have you mail the item to us, in which case we ask that you send the item to us with a completed Warranty-Repair Form. Please download, fill it in, print, and include with your return.
All warranty claims and repairs must be accompanied by the form otherwise we won’t know what to do with your item when received. If you don’t have a printer, you may write out all the pertinent information on a paper and include it with the item. Customer is responsible for all related shipping costs.