BLD’s exclusive Caution Badges:
On our first outing to the local pet supply shop and then a walk in the park, we had 3 people comment on the badge, and we discussed why one should not crowd a dog. More importantly, my dog got the respect she needed. Be prepared for engaging conversations!
Facilitate respect for you and your dog! BLD’s leash wraps are designed to communicate a message to strangers who may not recognize your dog’s boundaries. Clear and legible designs are highly visible. The colors and STOP sign symbol are universally understood, even by children. Yes, they really work! Each badge is a PAIR of patches: one has hook fastener backing, and one has loop fastener backing. The patches attach back-to-back to wrap around a leash, harness strap, or a handle bar.
- They are so easy to use; just stick on your leash or harness strap
- Does not interfere with the use of your leash or harness!
- Re-position or remove at any time
- NO SEWING required, and they don’t fall off
- You may sew these onto a vest if you choose
- Clip-On conversion kit allows you to attach the 2-sided badge to a d-ring
Each 2-sided leash wrap is actually two separate patches that Velcro back to back. Yellow is a universally recognized “caution” color, and is the official color of “The Yellow Dog Project“, and helpful for “Dogs In Need of Space” (DINOS). Our Caution Badges communicate more to the lay person than a yellow ribbon. (Note: BLD is not affiliated with these groups, we just love and support their message!)
Banner Badge Converter (available separately): $5
Specially designed elastic banner with Velcro strips attaches to the handle of any service dog harness. Simply put the Leash Wrap around the elastic, and voila! You now have a 2-sided banner badge! Elastic stretches to fit the width of the handle. Handcrafted in Colorado.
- 4 inch size: 4 inches (10 cm) of elastic, fits handles 6 to 8 inches wide (15 – 20 cm wide). Use with BLD’s BAH leather handles, or other brands of harness bridge handles, or guide handles.
- 6 inch size: 6 inches (15 cm) of elastic, fits handles 8 to 10 inches wide (20 – 25 cm wide) . Use with wider rigid metal handles, such as BLD’s MSH.
Clip On Badge Converter (available separately): $4
Need to clip this badge onto your collar or harness? Just order a “Clip-on Conversion kit” and you’ll be able to wrap it around your leash OR clip it onto a d-ring.
Hand wash with dish soap as needed, if edges fray, simply use a lighter or match flame to sear the threads. Imported. Looking for Service/Assistance Dog badges? Click here!