The first LEATHER leash designed for two-point harnesses! Works beautifully with BLD’s NEW Connected Control harness, and the patented Freedom No Pull Harness by 2 Hounds Design (no we don’t sell it, but it’s the best nylon no-pull walking harness out there!). Leather is simply the best! It feels great in your hands and won’t give you “rope burn” like nylon leashes can.
This Leather Two-Point Lead has a bolt snap at each end of the long leather strap, and a handle travels along the length of the leash that features a swivel to prevent tangling! This multi-functional leash can be used at full length, shortened, or clipped to both attachment points on your harness. When used with the Two-Point option, leash is about 32″ long, and pressure is distributed between the front and back attachment points on your harness.
- Use as a 2-point lead: clip each end of the leash to your dog’s harness, and the leash will be about 32″ long. A nice length to keep your dog close to you and avoid leash-tangling.
- Use as a 5 foot lead (150 cm) – by clipping one end to the dog’s harness. Simply allow handle to slide to end of leash.
- Use as a short 3 foot lead (90 cm) – Clip one end of the leash to the harness, then clip the other end to the fixed-ring at the base of the leash.
- Double-ended strap is approximately 4 feet long from clip to clip, handle loop adds one foot.
- Other lengths available by special order.
Our Golden TAN BRIDLE Leather is 100% American vegetable tanned leather, made with NO dyes or toxic metallic chemicals. Reminiscent of fine English horse tack, this leather is superior in quality to any other leash you’ve seen. Every leash is HAND-OILED to bring out the softness, so your leash arrives supple and feels great in your hands immediately and only improves with age. The color will darken with use and age. Solid brass hardware.
Our lovely BLACK LATIGO is solid black, and superior to ordinary leashes in texture and quality, cut from select from USA hides. It is incredibly durable, yet is very flexible. Feels great in your hands and will simply get better with age. We use only the highest quality chrome plated solid brass hardware (swivel may not be solid brass)–silver colored fittings.
Choose Width Size:
Medium (1/2” / 11mm. width)—Great for medium sized dogs, yet sturdy enough for larger dogs. Great for people with petite hands, or who prefer a lighter weight leash. Braided at both ends of the leash. *Most popular choice!*
Extra Large (3/4” / 17mm. width) —Sized for large, giant, and very strong dogs. Great for people who like a big, sturdy leash. Heavy duty hardware. Made with screw posts used for durability (no braids).
Standard bolt snaps are shown; they are the highest quality and most reliable snaps we’ve found. Special hardware or modification is available by request.