Please see the Mobility Support Harness™ listing for details about this item.
- The standard support bars accommodate handles heights of 8″ or less (the metal on the handlebar must be 1/8″ thick to fit)
- The tall support bars accommodate any size handle (these bars are heavy 1/4″ thick metal designed for tall handles over 9″)
- Pull-Rings are available for people with limited dexterity who have trouble grasping a small knob, pull-rings can be added to make it easier to operate the handle folding mechanism.
- Magnetic Latch option for those with very limited dexterity
Saddle size and support bars/handle mounts cannot be changed after the saddle is constructed.
Choose harness size:
- Standard MSH
60-95 pounds, with a girth size of 26-34 inches (best choice for most retrievers and doodles). NOT available for dogs under 60 pounds.
- Extra Large MSH
For most dogs 90-150 pounds, with a girth size of 33-40 inches (also recommended for deep-chested breeds such as GSD’s and Dobermans weighing 85 pounds or more, and any dog over 100 pounds such as Rottweilers, Great Danes, Newfoundlands, etc.)
- Giant size MSH
For dogs 140-200 pounds, with a girth size over 40 inches (best choice for larger Great Danes, Mastiffs, etc). Pull-rings and tall handles over 8” are not available on this size.
- Black: Solid black latigo leather is our standard offering. This leather wears beautifully over time, does not fade, and hides the appearance of scuffs and scratches
- London Tan (add $20): Gorgeous vegetable-tanned Bridle leather. Color and shades will vary; each part of harness may be a different shade. Tan leather naturally appears rustic and may show scuffs and wear over time; color may darken with use over time.
There are no reviews yet.