This Modular Multiplier is for adapting your leash for multiple dogs. Made of the same fabulous leather and top quality hardware we use for all of our leashes. Our Lifetime Warranty assures the best quality available.
Try it with a short leash like the Big Dog Lead or a Traffic Lead for a tangle free option. (Leash not included.)
Select Leather or Brahma:
- Our Golden TAN BRIDLE Leather is 100% American vegetable tanned leather, made with NO dyes or toxic metallic chemicals. The color will darken with use and age. Solid brass hardware.
- Our lovely BLACK LATIGO is solid black, and superior to ordinary leashes in texture and quality, cut from select from USA hides. We use only the highest quality chrome plated solid brass hardware (silver finish).
- Brahma Soft Grip Material, man-made leather alternative makes a fantastic all-weather dog leash.
Choose the Style:
You can select a bolt snap on each end, or a ring and bolt snap, as shown.
- O-RIng at One End and a Bolt Snap the other end, means you can clip any leash to the extender.
- Double-Bolt-Snap Style. We’ll include a large central ring with your order, so the extender(s) and leash clip onto the separate o-ring.
Choose the Length (overall, includes hardware):
Choose Width Size that matches your leash:
Note there is variation in the way these are assembled based on both the width and the overall length of the extender/multiplier you need! We make these to order, so we always use the best assembly method for reliability(some have braids, some don’t). Brahma is always assembled with screw posts.
Small (3/8” / 9.5mm. width) Leather is braided at both ends.
Medium (1/2” / 12.7mm. width) Leather is braided at both ends on the longer versions. Shorter ones will have braids at only one end. Brahma is assembled with screw posts only.
Large (5/8” / 15.9 mm. width) Leather braided at one end, screw posts at the other end for durability (on the longer ones). Shorter versions have NO BRAIDS.
Extra Large (3/4” / 19 mm. width) Leather braided at one end, screw posts at the other end for durability (on the longer ones). Shorter versions have NO BRAIDS. Brahma is assembled with screw posts only.