Narrow 3/8″ wide leather is thick and sturdy. The beveled on the edges give it an almost oval shape to be gentle on your dog’s coat (similar to rolled leather, but more flexible).
- Use as a slip/choke collar by clipping snap to the floating ring
- Use as a tag collar by clipping the snap to the “dead” end ring–the overall length of the collar is 3″ longer than the measured “neck size.”
- Makes a nice show collar for larger breeds too!
Made to order! Allow 5-7 business days for creation.
(see below for measuring instructions)
The Slip/Training collar has a small bolt snap, loose ring and fixed ring at the end to snap your leash to. We’ve included an adjustment fob for a perfect fit, even after the leather stretches a bit from normal use. Handcrafted with our famous leather and the highest quality hardware. We hand braid these collars; there are no rivets or stitching that can wear out or come undone.
Made to order! Size for this collar is measured from the snap to the loose-ring. See diagram.
- Measure your dog’s neck as you’d like the collar to fit
- For a snug fitting collar, measure your dog’s upper neck, just behind the head
- Remember there is an adjustment fob to make the size smaller if needed
- When clipped to the dead ring, the collar will be ~3″ longer
Choose leather color:
Our Golden TAN BRIDLE Leather is 100% American vegetable tanned leather, made with NO dyes or toxic metallic chemicals. Reminiscent of fine English horse tack, this leather is superior in quality to any other leash you’ve seen. Every leash is HAND-OILED to bring out the softness. The color will darken with use and age. Solid brass bolt and solid brass o-rings. NOTE: solid brass may tarnish and rub off on light colored / white dogs.
Our lovely BLACK LATIGO is solid black, and superior to ordinary leashes in texture and quality, cut from select from USA hides. It is incredibly durable, yet is very flexible. Feels great in your hands and will simply get better with age. Stainless steel bolt snap and o-rings.
Not recommended as an everyday collar. Do not allow dog to be unsupervised with the collar in the slip/choke collar position.
Note: brass hardware can stain white/light coated dogs; the oil in dogs’ coats can create tarnish, a harmless chemical reaction.