Select Leather Color:
- Our Golden TAN BRIDLE Leather is 100% American vegetable-tanned leather, made with NO dyes or toxic metallic chemicals. Reminiscent of fine English horse tack, this leather is superior in quality to any other leash you’ve seen. Every leash is HAND-OILED to bring out the softness, so your leash arrives supple and feels great in your hands immediately and only improves with age. The color will darken with use and age to a lovely chestnut brown.
- Our lovely BLACK LATIGO is solid black, and superior to ordinary leashes in texture and quality, cut from select from USA hides. It is incredibly durable, yet is very flexible. Feels great in your hands and will simply get better with age.
- All belt leash products come standard with the highest quality stainless steel/chrome hardware (silver color). Brass (gold color) hardware is available upon request.
Choose the Belt Size: intended to be worn low over the hips, measure over your clothes/coat.
- Small 28-36″
- Medium 36-44″
- Large 44-52″
- Quick-Release buckle (durable metal buckle)
- Ring & Bolt snap attachment (leash clips to ring)
Choose the leash length: We recommend choosing an appropriate length so that you and your dog don’t get tripped up or tangled in the leash–perhaps nice and short to keep your dog in a heeling position. Or just long enough that your dog can lay down at your feet. To measure: use an old leash attached to your dog, hold it to your waist at the position you’d like –loose leash, but not too much excess), and measure the length of leash from your dog to your waist. (If in doubt, shorter is better.)
- Length is overall range including the attachment!
- Short 20″-25″
- Regular 24″-30″
- Long 30″-36″
- Extra Long 36″-42″ ($5 more)
Choose leash width size: (determines the weight of the leash itself)
- Medium (1/2” / 11mm. width)—Great for small/medium sized dogs, yet sturdy enough for larger dogs. Small hardware. Our most popular choice.
- Large (5/8” / 14mm. width)—Sized for larger dogs, size fits well in your hands. A good sturdy weight with large hardware.
Standard bolt snaps are shown. Hardware/modifications: customize your leash!
Special hardware is available by request if you need a different type of snap, or want to change the color of the hardware.
Option: add a Traffic Lead to your order if you would like a handle on the leash so you can use it separately! (order separately) The traffic lead (or any leash) can be clipped onto a ring near the belt attachment snap/buckle.
PLEASE NOTE: BELT, WAIST, OR HANDS-FREE LEASHES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DOGS PRONE TO HARD LUNGING OR BOLTING. Choose and use your leash wisely for the safety of you and your dog.