These leather handles are made from double layered 5/8″ wide leather. Flexible handles soften over time, semi-rigid handles are reinforced to make them stiffer to hold their shape. Made to measure in any height/length.
Helpful information and instructions (printable PDF’s):
Information We’ll Need:
- We will need to know the harness style and saddle size you have.
- The type of handle desired. Your harness must be able to accommodate the handle. If in doubt, contact us and we’re happy to help! Details can be found in the above Guide to Leather Handles PDF.
- Your dog’s width (width can affect the height of the finished handle).
- Tell us the handle HEIGHT/LENGTH you need (from top of saddle to handle grip). Please see the measuring instructions in the above PDF.
- Alternatively if you know what works best for your handle you may tell us the actual overall length (again, please see the measuring instructions).
- If you have ordered a harness from us, we will reference your original order (please let us know if the name on the original order is different). If your harness is not in our files we may ask for a photo of your harness so we can be sure to get all the details right for you! (We’ve made a few changes to hardware and assembly over the years.)