BLD’s exclusive Caution Badges:
These 2-sided leash wraps are actually two separate super durable patches that Velcro back to back. They are so easy to use; just wrap it around your leash (or harness strap, or wherever). Re-position or remove at any time. Created using a sublimation process, and handmade just for BLD. The fabric patches are super durable and backed with industrial strength Velcro for a durable, fade-resistant, long lasting badge. Machine washable.
Designed to communicate a message to strangers who may not recognize your dog’s boundaries, clear and legible designs are highly visible and very detailed. The colors and symbols are universally understood, even by children. Yes, they really work!
Available in a variety of attention getting designs:
- STOP: do not pet / do not distract (WHITE with large stop sign)
- STOP: I’m Working / Do Not Distract (WHITE with large stop sign)
- PLEASE / STOP: I NEED SPACE (yellow border, stop sign)
- IN TRAINING / STOP: IGNORE ME (yellow border, stop sign)
- I’M WORKING / STOP / IGNORE ME (yellow border, stop sign)
- STOP: I Have Allergies / Do Not Feed
- Caution: not dog friendly (yellow border, “no dog” graphic)
- Caution: not kid friendly (yellow border, “no kid” graphic)
- Deaf Dog: please don’t startle (yellow border, “no pet” graphic)
- Blind Dog: please don’t startle (yellow border, “no pet” graphic)
- Adopt me! (White with Paw & red heart design)
Yellow is a universally recognized “caution” color, and is the official color of “The Yellow Dog Project“, and helpful for “Dogs In Need of Space” (DINOS). Our Caution Badges communicate more to the lay person than a yellow ribbon. (Note: BLD is not affiliated with these groups, we just love and support their message!)
Our newest design “Please STOP: I need space” really works. On our first outing to the local pet supply shop and then a walk in the park, we had 3 people comment on the badge, and we discussed why one should not crowd a dog. More importantly, my dog got the respect she needed. Be prepared for engaging conversations!
“NOT FRIENDLY” BADGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR SERVICE DOGS.
Looking for Service/Assistance Dog badges? Click here!