Our bld BASICS product line is made in high volume so we can offer you this leash at a fair price without sacrificing quality. Proudly made in the USA by fine craftsmen in the heart of the Amish countryside.
Once you try a multi-functional dog leash, you may never go back to an ordinary leash again! Inspired by European working and hunting dog leashes (often called a “Euro Lead” or “Jager Lead”) this one leash can configure into a dozen positions. Seriously. It’s fantastic. Check out the video to see it in action.
- 7-foot long dog leash with a regular handle loop (2.13 meters)
- 6-foot long dog leash with a quick-grab handle at the dog-end (1.82 meters)
- 5 foot long when shortened to the middle position (1.52 meters)
- City leash length – 46 inches, with a convenient quick-grab handle by the dog
- Wear hands-free over the shoulder – about 5 feet from shoulder to the dog
- Wear hands-free as a waist leash (adjustable to fit any body!)
- Wear as a belt leash, with a convenient quick-grab handle by the dog
- Tie-up by clipping the leash around a post
- Dual connection #1 – one end on a regular collar, one end on a training collar or halter
- Dual connection #3 – for two-point harnesses, clip one end of leash to dog’s chest, one to dog’s back
- Dual connection #4 – walk two dogs, simply clip one end to one dog, and the other to a second dog
- All-in-one leash and collar – clip to the loose ring to form a slip-collar. Great for emergencies, or as a convenient grab-and-go leash.
bld BASICS Leather Multi-Lead Features: approximately 90 inches overall includes the bolt snaps (228 cm). Loose ring on “dog end” to make a slip-collar. Large stationary O-ring one-third of the way up the leash. Bolt snap on loop handle for adjusting the length, to make a tie-up, to wear hands-free, or to use for dual-connection. Adjustable ring fob toward the handle end to use as a waist leash. This leash is designed for a lifetime of performance and will become better with age.
About the leather:
The full-grain Latigo leather used for this leash is the best available anywhere in the world. American hides are expertly tanned with color as part of the leather creation process so your leash will maintain its rich hue. Each piece of leather is selected for its strength and suppleness then combined with the finest quality solid brass hardware by expert Amish craftsmen using a special twist braid. Leather is sealed with a clear protective finish.
Select black or brown leather in your choice of width:
- 1/2″ medium width (12.7 mm) – most popular width for any size dog – quality medium sized bolt snap is not too bulky
- 5/8″ large width (15.9 mm) – best for larger breeds, recommended for dogs over 50 pounds – heavy-duty bolt snap
NO SPECIAL REQUESTS, CUSTOMIZATION, MODIFICATION, OR SPECIAL REQUESTS ARE AVAILABLE.