Our bld BASICS product line is made in high volume so we can offer you this leash at a fair price without sacrificing quality. Proudly made in the USA by skilled craftsmen in the heart of the Amish countryside.
About the leash:
The bld BASICS Brahma Multi-Lead is 86 inches/218 cm in overall length, which includes the bolt snaps. The brahma material is ½” wide, which is durable and strong enough for small and large dog breeds alike! What’s more, this leash is super low maintenance: Just rinse it off and/or wash it with ordinary dish soap and water as needed.
Once you try a multi-functional dog leash, you may never go back to an ordinary leash again! Inspired by European working and hunting dog leashes (often called a “Euro Lead” or “Jager Lead”), this one leash can be configured into a dozen positions (listed below). Seriously, it’s fantastic!
- 7 foot long dog leash with a regular handle loop (about 2 meters)
- 6 foot long dog leash with a quick-grab handle at the dog-end
- 5 foot long when shorten to the middle position (1.5 meters)
- City leash length – about 44 inches, with a convenient quick-grab traffic handle by the dog
- Wear hands-free over the shoulder – about 5 feet from shoulder to the dog
- Wear hands-free as a waist leash (adjustable to fit anybody!)
- Wear as a belt leash, with a convenient quick-grab handle by the dog
- Tie-up by clipping the leash around a post
- Dual connection #1 – one end on a regular collar, one end on a training collar or halter
- Dual connection #2 – for two-point harnesses, clip one end of leash to dog’s chest, one to dog’s back
- Dual connection #3 – walk two dogs
- All-in-one leash and collar – clip to the loose ring to form a slip-collar. Great for emergencies, or as a convenient grab-and-go leash.
NO SPECIAL REQUESTS, CUSTOMIZATIONS, OR MODIFICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE.
Strong as a Brahma bull, this man-made leather alternative is great for your adventurous pal. It is constructed with webbing on the inside and a durable, non-tacky PVC coating on the outside. This material can take a beating through brush, muck, and saltwater. Brahma is great for any extreme weather condition, resilient in cold weather, and is resistant to abrasions and stink. It is flexible has a nice weight and feel that resembles leather. It won’t absorb dirt & moisture like rope, nylon or fabric. Plus it is easy to clean: Just wipe clean with soap and water.
Our BASICS product line has a one year warranty on the materials and workmanship from date of purchase. This warranty assures product repair or replacement in the event of a defect in the materials or craftsmanship and is not transferable. Customer is responsible for shipping costs. Warranty is limited to replacement or repair of covered product only, and does not cover things outside of our control such as chewing, neglect, misuse, normal wear, external trauma, or customer alterations.