Our bldBASICS product line is made in high volume so we can offer you this leash at a fair price without sacrificing quality. Proudly made in the USA by fine craftsmen in the heart of the Amish countryside.
About the leash:
- Approximately 74 inches (188 cm) LONG, includes the bolt snap
- Material is ½” (12.7 mm) wide
- Finished with premium quality hardware including a SOLID BRASS bolt snap.
- Standard length for dog training and competition.
- Professional quality, this leash is a great size for any medium or large breed dog for daily walks or training
- Weight and texture of the material feels great in your hands!
- Low Maintenance: Just rinse it off. Wash with ordinary dish soap and water as needed.
NO SPECIAL REQUESTS, CUSTOMIZATION, MODIFICATION, OR SPECIAL REQUESTS ARE AVAILABLE.
bldBASICS have a thirty-day satisfaction guarantee and a one year warranty to ensure quality materials and craftsmanship. See Warranty tab for more information.
Strong as a Brahma bull, this man-made leather alternative is great for your adventurous pal. It is constructed with webbing on the inside and a durable, non-tacky PVC coating on the outside. This material can take a beating through brush, muck, and saltwater. Brahma is great for any extreme weather condition, resilient in cold weather, and is resistant to abrasions and stink. It is flexible has a nice weight and feel that resembles leather. It won’t absorb dirt & moisture like rope, nylon or fabric. Plus it is easy to clean: Just wipe clean with soap and water.
Our BASICS product line has a one year warranty on the materials and workmanship from date of purchase. This warranty assures product repair or replacement in the event of a defect in the materials or craftsmanship and is not transferable. Customer is responsible for shipping costs. Warranty is limited to replacement or repair of covered product only, and does not cover things outside of our control such as chewing, neglect, misuse, normal wear, external trauma, or customer alterations.