Mobility Support Harness
Our custom made Mobility Support Harness is designed to provide balance support and stability for people with mobility impairments. We have designed this Service Dog harness with the dog’s physical structure and movement in mind, then added features to make it user-friendly and truly accessible. This is the most stable and ergonomic service dog harness available!
Guided by a veterinary orthopedic surgeon, this harness allows the dog to move, breathe, and work unencumbered by the equipment. Our harness does not wobble, shift, or pinch the dog. Also called an assistance, balance, walking, ambulatory, crutch, brace, or stability harness.
Our harness is different! It is lightweight, comfortable and easy to use. It is properly designed to fit the needs of both you and your dog. You will order from and work directly with the harness maker to ensure a durable piece of equipment that serves your needs. Every one is custom made to order. Standard turnaround time is 4 weeks.
Check out the “resources” box below for detailed information, including a printable brochure of “Detailed Information,” “Pricing, Measuring & Ordering Instructions,” and answers to frequently asked questions.
Complete harness starts at $399 USD. Buy Now
Important note: dogs should be physically mature before beginning harness work. Dogs must be physically sound and of appropriate size for mobility work.
Features and benefits
- Harness provides brace & balance support for those who need assistance walking
- Rigid support handle is adjustable and folds for convenience
- Allows dog to assist his partner by both bracing and counterbalancing
- Easy to put on and take off the dog with 2 quick release latches
- Custom made by hand to your measurements, fits any dog!
- Handle is well balanced and properly supported, low center of gravity
- Convenient handle can be operated with one hand & will not loosen over time
- Handsome black leather with white stitching and durable chrome finished brass and aluminum hardware will not rust
- Reflective strips on handle for safety (black in the daylight, reflects silver)
- Comfortable for the dog, allows complete freedom of movement
- Harness flexes with movement conforms to the dog’s anatomy
- Harness is fully padded with no hard edges or synthetic materials to irritate dog
- Lightweight: weighs about 2.5 lb for average size dogs / 3 lb for XL dogs
- Designed with replaceable parts
- All straps are adjustable for a perfect fit
- Orthopedic Veterinarian and canine physical therapist approved
- Guaranteed fit and lifetime customer support
- Standard turnaround time is 4 weeks due to custom nature of all orders.
Photos of real customer’s dogs:
We offer a wide variety of custom options to meet your needs. Click on the photos below to see some of our custom options. Also feel fee to call Katrina at (303) 856-3012 to discuss the best option for you.
We’ve designed a Guide Handle for this great harness. It is the ONLY combination harness available for people who use guide dogs and also need balance support. Buy Now
Complete Guide/Mobility harness starts at $435 USD